Monday, April 20, 2009

Earth "Day"

Why should there be just one day dedicated to the Earth, our home and life line? We should live every day respecting the planet and as the old girl scout camping motto says, leaving it the same if not better than we found it.

In any case, it just so happened that my beloved grocery tote that I made a few years back is dying a slow death. It has carried about all the gallons of milk that a bag made of an old plastic tablecloth can possibly carry. This time, I decided to make one out of some more durable fabric accented with some fantastic vintage curtain fabric that was recently "scored" by my fabulous mother.

This bag, like the last one holds an entire load of my groceries (albeit for one person, mostly) and makes it so I only have one trip from my car to my door.

More bags to come...

2 comments:

Penny said...

I love your blog and cookroom! I love your new shopping tote, too!

Penny

Penny said...

I love your new shopping tote!

Penny